Thursday, February 28, 2008

Back Up and Running!

Hello all!
Well, after a few weeks of exhaustive backtracking of lost posts, I must stop and continue on with this blog without some of the past postings. I kept following the links that say, "Can't see your blog? Click here", but unfortunately, they said there was nothing they can do because I cancelled my original email I signed up with. Live and learn I guess. So from time to time, as often as possible, I will be posting again some great questions that are either posed to me or some that I hear in the Public Square (internet, TV, radio, newspaper, academia, etc.) in regards to faith, reason, logic and other aspects that help shape our beliefs and how we look at the world philosophically. But once-in-a-while, I'll go off subject with something else so I won't take myself too seriously ;)

No comments: